*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter grand order
  2. More choices
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278565-Fictional-Size-Stories/cid/3306036-Enter-grand-order
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2278565
An interactive with whole variety of different size stories from various media
This choice: Fate series  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Enter grand order

    by: Mr.person
It was the middle of night as you were playing Fate Grand Order but eventually, you felt little tired as you went to fight one of the bosses in the game. You went to your bed and went to sleep for while when suddenly, you hear someone’s voice. You wondered who’s voice it belonged to and once you opened your eyes, you were no longer at your house but a different area. You found yourself in the middle of a long hallway that lead to an unknown destination which unfortunately, you can't see due to pure darkness.

“Where…am I?” You muttered.

You got up and started to walk through the hallway to see if anyone was here. The hallway seems to go on forever and you wondered where you were until you noticed a door that had some sort of noise.

“What’s that noise?” You thought to yourself.

You got in front of the door and opened it, but became surprised when the whole area exploded! You screamed as you just wondered what just happened, until you opened your eyes and saw the whole area in shambles.

“What…the…heck?” You muttered.

You then noticed someone tapping your shoulder. You turned around and saw…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ponytailed girl (female Fujimaru Ritsuka)

*Noteb*
2. Purple haired girl with big shield (mash)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G.Harold has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278565-Fictional-Size-Stories/cid/3306036-Enter-grand-order