*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280372-Incest-is-Relative
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2280372
Keeping it in the Family

Keeping it in the Family

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay just in case you've never heard the word and stumbled across this story without contex, Incest is a romantic and/or sexual relationship between relatives. It is a source of scorn and shame in the real world, but within fantasy it is a very prominent fetish, particularly in fanfiction. This story supports M/M, M/F and F/F relationships, as well as larger relationships that can be broken down into the above.

Now I will also allow pseudo incest: relationships that might be counted as incest, but are not actually so, specifically Step and Adoptive family. For example stories featuring Dick Grayson, Jason Todd Tim Drake, or Cassandra Cain would count for this story if they were paired either with each other, Bruce Wayne or Damien Wayne, as Bruce is their Adoptive Father, while Stephanie Brown and Barbra Gordon would not count, as they are not Bruce's adoptive children.

An additional factor I will allow is 'selfcest' a situation in which a character is paired with them-self, either in the form of alternate reality counterparts (For example Supergirl and Power Girl), temporal duplicates, or clones, including gender swapped clones (for example Peter Parker with Ben Riley or Ultimate Jessica Drew)

Now, I will permit most stuff to happen, you know, BDSM, Weight Gain, body expansion, TF etc.

Now I mentioned above, that relationships with more than two people. Now this is the only option where the main relationship can include people who are not related. but there are two major rules:

#1: The relationship must include relatives, this doesn't mean, if you go for the Harem route, the 'head' of the harem doesn't have to be related to the members but at least 2 members must be related to one and other.
#2: The direct relationship between relatives must be focused on to a decent degree.
For example if you want to do a Harry Potter harem fic with Harry at the head, the Harem must include for example, the Patali twins, or Molly and Ginny Weasley, and the story must devote time to their relationship, and explore that they are not just sisters/ mother and daughter both dating the same guy, but that they dating themselves.

As a different example you could do a Game of Thrones Harem focused on Jon, and you'll be good if you include Arya, Sansa or Dany

Something else to consider is surprise incest: stories where estranged relatives start dating without knowing that they are related, and find out later. the rules there are they must find out about their family connection eventually.

Now you can go for an AU, if you want to make people who aren't related, related, for example maybe Harry was adopted by the Grangers, or maybe Luna was Harry's sister, and since Dumbledore didn't want to deal with that, she was given to the Lovegoods when Harry went to the Dursleys, undergoing a Blood adoption so she'd look like them.

Now the usual forbidden s**t; no vore, no scat, no watersports (not even surfing lol), no gore, no death.

Now underage, I remain firm no characters beneath the age of 18 can be depicted doing sexual activities, or described in sexual ways. Underage characters can be depicted getting into romantic relationships, and can even be implied to be having sex offscreen but no onscreen sex before they are 18!

Now the easiest template I have made to use, not even gonna bother explaining it

Title:
Main Characters:
Description:
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280372-Incest-is-Relative