*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sean Roberts
  2. Beyond "The Birds and the Bees"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3298112-Sean-Roberts
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2279472
Teens experiencing pregnancies that are different from the norm.
This choice: Sean Roberts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sean Roberts

    by: BeeJay
Hi. My name's Sean Roberts. I'm 17.

I grew up in Ridgeview, Pennsylvania, the oldest son of Bill and Joan Roberts. I had a younger brother, Nick, who was 14; and a little sister, Shelley, who was 5. Nick idolized me, and Shelley told everyone that I was "the bestest big brother in the world."

I went to Ridgeview High, where I ran on the track team, and also served as a student council representative. I did well enough academically that both spots were secure, though I had started butting heads on the student council with an underclassman, Alex Dylan. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to be president of the student council before he was a senior, and he didn't care whose toes he stepped on to get there. The rest of us believed it was an honor to be where we were, and that our duty was to our fellow students.

I had friends in school, too: Sid Ascher was on the track team with me, and we hit it off immediately. I helped him with his math homework, and he introduced me to his neighbor, Charlotte Williams. She was a cheerleader, and joined the student council shortly after I did.

Ah, Charlotte. It wasn't exactly love at first sight for us; but we got along at the start, and our feelings deepened for each other, almost without our realizing it. In junior year, I told her that I loved her, and she said that she loved me.

And then came senior year, which is where my story really begins.

******************************

School had been in session for just a couple of weeks, and we were already talking about what came next. My grades were good enough to get me into college, but a track scholarship would help with keeping me out of debt when I graduated. Charlotte had a reach school and a safety school picked out, and we would apply when we had the chance.

That night, though, we weren't thinking about college. We were out on a date, watching a pretty steamy movie; I was certainly in the mood, and the way Charlotte held my hand during the love scenes told me that she was thinking about it, too. Her folks were out of town for the weekend, and she, as an only child, had the run of the house until they got back. As long as they didn't come home to a pile of dirty dishes, and floors that hadn't been swept or vacuumed, she could do what she wanted. As she brought me inside after the movie, she let me know what she wanted; and I wanted the same thing, as she led me to her room.

We kissed. We started taking off our clothes. We kissed some more. She turned aside the covers, and we got into her bed.

We made love.

As we lay there afterward, it occurred to me: "We didn't use protection."

She kissed me. "Probably nothing will happen. I can get some Plan B at the drugstore."

I relaxed again, taking comfort in her backup plan.

Little did we know, she wasn't the one who needed it.

You have the following choices:

1. Two Weeks Later

2. Cast of Characters

3. Thread-Specific Rules

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3298112-Sean-Roberts