*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giantess
  2. Big and Small
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3306229-Giantess
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giantess

    by: BeeJay
On a class trip, Summer Hayes is accidentally exposed to an experimental fertilizer. She seems fine, at first; then, she starts to grow,... and grow,... and grow...

Tatiana Provine is exposed to a strange radiation. The next thing she knows, she's growing.

Megan Simms heard about a new pill that would increase the size of her bust. When she takes too much, she finds that it also increases the size of the rest of her body.

Katrina North discovers that a boy she likes has a giantess fetish. She isn't sure just what to do with this knowledge,... until she finds herself growing.

You have the following choices:

1. Summer Hayes

2. Tatiana Provine

*Noteb*
3. Megan Simms

4. Katrina North

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3306229-Giantess