*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/3317230-Go-down-the-hall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2282087
A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!
This choice: Go down the hall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go down the hall

    by: 45Powerman
Just as you were mulling over the situation, that clang from before got louder, snapping you out of your thoughts and forcing you to make a decision a lot quicker. In fact, you were pretty sure that you didn’t want to find out who or WHAT had made that clang. After all, only a complete dumbass that crawled out of a bad horror movie would want to stick around and find out.

So, wasting no time, you hauled ass down the hallway, making sure to not trip over your own feet or turn your head to look back at whatever may be behind you. The latter especially, since that was something you didn’t want to do while you’re putting distance between yourself and what you were trying to run away from.
After all, if you’re over your shoulder while running, you’re likely not going to see what’s in front of you. And one thing was certain, that was NOT a chance worth taking.

Eventually, you came down to a fork in the hallway. Just as you were about to head down to the path on your left, a hand pulled you to the side by your underwear.

You squeaked aloud as you experienced your underpants being used as a leash, your crack not appreciating the flossing. Just as you were about complain about it, a feminine hand covered your mouth and a “shhhh” entered your ear.

For a couple of moments, you waited as the shushing owner of the hand slowly uncovered your lips. Eventually, right in front of you, stood a tall hispanic woman, about 5’10 in height with her black hair done in a pixie cut and a dark, skintight uniform.

With that tan skin, those brown eyes, and an athletic figure that could only come from military training, she was quite a keeper!

Though what struck you as odd about her was that she seemed to have a mechanical left leg. One that strangely looked like a machine gun for whatever reason you couldn’t figure out.

“Listen, not sure why you’re running around in your underwear, but I don’t think you should be out here on your own. I suggest you come with me, I can get us out of here…” The woman said as she took you by the wrist and gently led you along.

“Wait, hold on… What exactly’s going on here?! Who the hell are you, and why is this hospital so empty?!” You ask in a hushed exclamation, understandably confused about… Just about everything.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. “No time, we’ve got to go!”

2. “Okay… But only if you do something for me…”

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 45Powerman (UN: 45powerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/3317230-Go-down-the-hall