*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/3476960-Investigate-the-noise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2282087
A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!
This choice: Investigate the noise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Investigate the noise

    by: Cosmo
Investigating the noise, you remain confused as to what's really going on. No one is around and the hospital is empty, did everyone evacuate without you? Turning the corner to see what's causing that noise, you see a fully dressed police officer pushing something into a wall, its shrouded in the darkness of the broken florescent lights.

"Oh thank god! An officer. Please sir, you gotta help me. What's going on? Where is everyone? Why am I in my underwear?" Maybe you shouldn't of asked that last question to an officer of the law. He probably thinks you're on drugs or something.

As your words echo to the officer, it seems he's taken notice. Turning its head towards you, there's something... wrong with his face. Its like he has all the features of a face but the eyes, nose, mouth and ears are missing. The officer takes another step towards you and enters the light as you notice in utter horror, there's nothing wrong with his face, but something's on his face. In fact a pair of neon green boxer briefs are stretch from the front of his pants all the way over his head. In his hands you see an unconscious young 20-something women hanging limply by the front of her pink hello kitty panties. You are frozen in fear as the wedgied officer drops the young girl and begins marching towards you. You back up but your foot gets caught on an overturned gurney and you fall to the floor crawling backwards as the mans huge mitt reaches out to you.

Before you can realize what he wants, your groin catches on fire as you are easily lifted into the air by your fresh and clean tighty whities. You let out a howl a as you are in unimaginable pain as the officer snarls "Criminal" saying it over and over again. Confusion turns to fear and pain as you kick and punch at this man who just wedgied you unprovoked.

Do you escape?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cosmo (UN: maxhydro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/3476960-Investigate-the-noise