*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 14-year-old Judy Walking on the Beach
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319040-14-year-old-Judy-Walking-on-the-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: 14-year-old Judy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

14-year-old Judy Walking on the Beach

    by: Ralph75
You walk with the leash feeling very embarrassed as you walk thru the park. The other people in the park are staring. Some are smiling. A teenage girl who goes to your school comes up by name of Judy and asks, "Stan, did you lose a bet?"

You are very embarrassed, and before you can answer Amy replies for you, "No. He begged me to lead him around."

Judy asks, "I think he has a hard-on. He must like it. Is that as big as it gets?"

Amy replies, "Yes." Judy smiles. Amy says, "He has other talents." She leads you to the park bench. She sits down and orders you to take off her flip-flops and worship her feet. The fact that Judy is watching with wide eyes as you obey your sister's commands. You know this is your life. Judy wants foot worship and Amy orders you to do the same for Judy. You obey.

Judy asks, "He seems very submissive. Does he like feet that much or is just very submissive?"

Amy replies, "A bit of both. I've had him give me foot worship, and I've seen on his laptop he has a lot of foot porn pictures and videos. He's always been submissive to me when I've ordered him to do things."

Judy says, "Stan, I wished I had known. My friends and I would've let you have our feet in school. I've got an idea!"

You are not sure you want to hear it. She says...

Teenage female foot party Teen Gay Party

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Teenage female foot party

2. Teen Gay Party

*Noteb*
3. Teen strap on party

*Noteb*
4. Other 1

*Noteb*
5. Other 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319040-14-year-old-Judy-Walking-on-the-Beach