*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Burden of Leadership
  2. Meet the Prince
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282522-The-Squishy-Prince/cid/3336564-The-Burden-of-Leadership
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2282522
An already accident-prone Prince of a thriving kingdom is cursed with an odd condition.
This choice: There is a threat to the kingdom. The Prince must go confront it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Burden of Leadership

    by: Derpus
Prince Jack's day started out rather boring. He oversaw development of a new school building for the townsfolk, judged the knights' competition, and continued his own studies. He was almost fortunate that the day looked to be uneventful... that is, until Lady Juliana of the Spectrum Knights approached him, clutching her bow closely. "My Prince, I come with urgent news", the chubby young knight stated.

"What is it, Lady Juliana?", the boy asked. "Hopefully not bad news."

"I'm afraid so, your highness", Juliana responded.

"-gulp- I-I feared as much..." the Prince was already a cowardly boy, and with his condition making him even more vulnerable, his fear was increased dramatically.

"While on my patrol, I came across something that could be a danger to the kingdom if left unattended." Juliana's armor clanked as she pounded her fist into her palm. "We must act now or Iridian could be in danger."

The Prince thought for a moment. "W-well... -gulp- W-what is the danger?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282522-The-Squishy-Prince/cid/3336564-The-Burden-of-Leadership