*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287470-The-Great-Mysto-Show/cid/3367740-the-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2287470
the great Mysto is a powerful magician who performs bizarre magic shows.
Chapter #1

the begining

    by: Jupitera
The Great Mysto is a powerful sorcerer, according to the rumors an ancient being as old as the same time, his powers are such that he could change history and make world peace, but instead he dedicates himself to doing bizarre magic shows and strange and erotic sexual, where he changes people both physically and mentally. Some exclusive and expensive shows that despite everything are always full of people.

Through the internet you can read the changes you have made, a user wrote as Mysto transform a man into a living rubberdoll and half Theater had sex with it. Another that a History doctor became a Ghetto Bitch with a gigantic ass Unable to read and add, without education or respect, but she loved having big cocks in his ass. Another say that a woman was changed into a fat clowgirl with big breasts and ass addicted to tickling and fart, loved so much the tickling that she had three orgasms while the public tickled her with feathers.

In another forum, it is commented how Mysto turned the members of a bachelor party into Cheerleaders Bimbos with big fakes Boobs, hungry for cocks. The user relates that the fiance now called Candy, suck her cock and was amazing. Elsewhere than a newlywed couple, he changed the woman in a redneck man and the man in her sister with huge breasts and pregnant, the two practiced incestuous sex in they new trailer y. Another boyfriend couple made the boy a man half dog and the girlfriend a dominatrix that humiliated him. Then to two friends in two sissy sluts.

The great Mysto is unique and changes only depends of Mysto twisted mind. But there are many questions. How did Mysto returns to their “volunteer” in the normal form after the show?. he leaves it to you. According to several publications, many people have not returned to their original form, and those who apparently have not returned to the same form either, since there is a lot of mystery surrounding this mysterious magician.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
It is night and the theater is full of people. the curtain opens and a great smoke emerges. Among the smoke a great shadow can be distinguished, a shadow with a turban and cape. Little by little, the figure of Mysto becomes visible, a tall and attractive middle-aged man, with a large mustache, wearing a blue tunic full of strange symbols. and a red cape. on his head he has a large turban with a red jewel

Mysto said "welcome to my kingdom, in this era I call myself Mysto, you have come before me, for my delight to demonstrate and teach you things that you will never understand the art of altering the body, mind and reality is something unique. and believe me no one will be the same after tonight, who wants to be the first to experience new sensations"

several people, almost the entire theater raised their hands and Mysto noticed...

You have the following choices:

1. In a person

2. in two persons

3. In a group of people

4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jupitera (UN: ferpanda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287470-The-Great-Mysto-Show/cid/3367740-the-begining