*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The catalyst
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3388311-The-catalyst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2289601
Remote story
Chapter #1

The catalyst

    by: Billymand
Will an average man was spending time in his bedroom one day was brwosing the internet when suddenly he heard loud thunderous sounds booming from outside. He looked outside and noticed it was coming from a array of what looked like military helicopters, what was strange however was that they all seemed to be way further than the sound would have you believe. This was not too strange of an occurance but it was certainly the most he had ever been personally affected. The sound had been deafening to him. He lived near the desert and seeing military aircraft flying around was not too strange of an event. He looked out the window and noticed that suddenly and noticed something came crashing down, it was a smallrectangular device the size of a small cell phone. The sound suddenly stopped and Will was curious to see what fell from the sky so he went down stairs.

"Mom, did you hear all that? Jeez luis it was deafening!"

"Sorry Honey but what are you talking about?"

"What d you mean didn't you hear those helicopters?"

"Sweetie helicopters fly around all the time I must have tuned it out, anyways tell your sister I made lunch."

"Sure..."

Will then went outside to where he saw the thing fell and found it lodged in the dirt. It was a old fashion smart phone. Surprised that it was still in perfect form Will picked it up, It looked like a iphone 5. Once he turned it on he noticed it only had a few apps, body switch, personality switch, life switch, trait switch, and there was an awareness button that can be switched on and off.

"what the?"

"Will I thought I told you to go tell your sister about lunch!" his mother said scolding him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Test the phone on his family

2. Head to work

3. Head to collage

4. Meet a friend

5. His girlfriend comes to visit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3388311-The-catalyst