*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to collage
  2. The catalyst
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3440061-Head-to-collage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2289601
Remote story
This choice: Head to collage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to collage

    by: Billymand
Will drove straight to college and didn't use his device just yet. He thought to save if for the teacher or maybe a few students in class. On his way to class however he noticed the occasional drugged or insane homeless person. It was a half naked old and balding man screaming asking for spare change and cursing those who ignored him. Will selected him and he showed in the device. He didn't make any actions yet and went on to his first class. Political Sciences.

He would use the device but not sure if he would use the homeless man just yet. A few other candidates he thought of were the teacher of course. The blue haired leftist woman he thought was still otherwise hot. The quiet student. The jock. A couple in the classroom. Plenty of candidates actually.

You have the following choices:

1. The Blue haired woman

*Noteb*
2. The couple

*Noteb*
3. The jock

*Noteb*
4. The professor

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3440061-Head-to-collage