*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Up close and hands on learning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289753-Biology-Lesson/cid/3389470-Up-close-and-hands-on-learning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2289753
Shrinking technology has been invented and is being used in school to help teach biology.
Chapter #1

Up close and hands on learning

    by: 3DvComic
The ability to shrink people presented bountiful opportunities for science teachers around the globe. There was now an easy way to present complex biological systems within the human body to students no matter what age they are! After accidents started occurring they decided to put some parameters in place to try and smooth it out. Whenever the students shrink they become immune to almost everything that could hurt them. For a time at least. This wasn't implemented everywhere but makes it much safer overall! They even developed the ability to shrink an entire submarine which could then traverse through different organs while the students were safe inside.

Now lets start off with what school level are you in at the start of this story?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 3DvComic (UN: purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
3DvComic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289753-Biology-Lesson/cid/3389470-Up-close-and-hands-on-learning