*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Being cursed is no fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn/cid/3404793-Being-cursed-is-no-fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2291487
Your name is Anna your the cool girl in college but sadly you have been cursed
Chapter #1

Being cursed is no fun

    by: BBMD
You are Anna sleeping in your new apartment near the college. Your parents are rich and paid for everything. While asleep you begin to dream. "Where am I?" Asked Anna. "Well in my hell of course." Said a familiar voice you look and see nine other than the lonely ugly geek Rena. "Confused these are all the memories I have of highschool. See most people have good memories of highschool. Well thanks to you and your bitch I'll never have that. But thanks to some research and deals I made I'll have a great college can't say the same for you and your friends. See I'm cursing all of you but you your unique just like me and you made me suffer for it it's your turn now. Your curse is special everything you say about someone everything negative you will become but your own version of it. Say someone is chunky you will become chunky right away and everyone will remember you that way. You will be the only one who knows. Now you can try to tell others but all it will do is end with you in the nut house." As Rena started to disappear you began to wake up. Not sure if you believe your dream you go about your regular morning routine where will you go first?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To do laundry in the communal laundry room

2. Coffee house

*Noteb*
3. Shopping

*Noteb*
4. College

*Noteb*
5. Just wonder the new city

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn/cid/3404793-Being-cursed-is-no-fun