*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Work clothing store
  2. A new job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292256-TG-TF-New-job/cid/3446408-Work-clothing-store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2292256
you are a young man who has not had much study. so it's hard to find a job
This choice: Work clothing store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Work clothing store

    by: loiczline
You come for the job you saw in the newspaper the advertisement says "seeking salesperson for particular clothing store".

The particular side does not bother you as long as you have a job, you tell yourself.

When you arrive, the interview goes well and you get the job. However, your new boss explains the particularity of the store and especially of the position you have just accepted. He explains to you that the store is arranged in a different style and that to be better able to sell, the sellers (or more often sellers) must be in the style of the department that has been assigned to them. So every night before leaving you have to choose an outfit from the department that has been assigned to you for the next day.

You find her very weird however you have just accepted the job and you are not happy about losing the job you have just found so you will convince yourself that it is only a lesser evil than not choosing her work attire.

Your boss tells you that you will start tomorrow at 8am and that you will be in the gothic and latex section and that you can choose your outfit tomorrow.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 loiczline (UN: loiczline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
loiczline has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292256-TG-TF-New-job/cid/3446408-Work-clothing-store