*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Try It
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297331-GT-Fitness/cid/3465257-Lets-Try-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2297331
a gym where you shrink down and use giant men as exercise equipment. what could go wrong?
Chapter #1

Let's Try It

    by: Mary shrink
Welcome to GT Fitness, where revolutionary shrinking technology is used to shrink people down so that they can experience a whole new world of extreme exercise. Our carefully selected fitness trainers will not only help motivate and direct you to push harder, they will become your exercise equipment. Climb the washboard ab mountains, run laps across landscapes of back muscles, deadlift fingers the size of you. all this and more at GT Fitness.

Paul waited in line at the front counter to sign up at the new fitness center in his neighborhood. He wasn’t too sure about the place, and he was supposed to be meeting up with his friend to try it out today, but Tayler hadn’t shown up yet. With a sigh, Paul steps up to the counter and smiles at the guy sitting behind it. He was a thin but muscular guy, more swimmer or rock climber’s build than a body builder, his blond hair and blue eyes gave him a bit of an all-American boy look.

“Hello, how can I help you today?” he asked, voice chipper as any good front-ender should have.

Paul smiled. “I’m looking to maybe join as a member, but I’m not sure. This is all kind of new to me.”

“Of course, sir! Well, we do offer a three-day trial; that’s three days that you can come in whenever you like and try things out, not necessarily three days in a row. You can go and get a feel for everything we have to offer at no charge. We just ask that you fill out a survey at the end should you choose not to become a member. Customer feedback is very important to us at GT Fitness. How does that sound to you?” he asked with a charming smile that showed off just how handsome he really was; if Paul had been gay, he might have hit on him.

Paul decided to give it a go. He really wished Tayler was here to show him around, but he should be able to explore what all this place had to offer in three days. After agreeing to the trial, Paul was directed through a door to the side. It led to another room with another doorway. A young man stood beside it with a ‘GT Fitness Employee’ tank-top on, showing off his pumped-up arms and chest.

"Hello, my name is Creg. If you’ll just step through here, you will be shrunk down as you walk through this short passage. At the end, you’ll find a locker room where you can change out into a set of complementary exercise gear. Just put your clothes away in one of the lockers and scan your thumb print when you close the door, it will keep your clothes safe until you’re done. I hope you have a thrilling first experience with us at GT Fitness.”

Since more people were coming in, Paul didn’t want to hold up the line or anything, so he just stepped through the door and into the passage. It was weird. Like all his bones were getting pulled outwards and then squished inwards, the rest of his body was getting stretched and squished at what felt like a slightly slower rate. By the time he reached the next door, he had to brace himself against the wall to catch his breath and try not to puke. The other guys who’d been behind him all chuckled, one of them making a comment about pathetic noobs.

Collecting himself, Paul followed after them once he was sure they’d moved on. The locker room looked pretty normal, aside from the thumb print scanners, that was a bit different. But otherwise, he didn’t see anything to indicate he’d shrunk so far. According to the ad, he should be about…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 inches tall

*Noteb*
2. 2 inches tall

*Noteb*
3. 1 inch tall

*Noteb*
4. 1/2 inch tall

*Noteb*
5. 1/4 inch tall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mary shrink (UN: shayna01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary shrink has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297331-GT-Fitness/cid/3465257-Lets-Try-It