*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Tables have turned
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/3483465-The-Tables-have-turned
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
Chapter #1

The Tables have turned

    by: punkachu
When the entirety of humanity shrunk, at most six months ago, trainers were left at the mercy of their now massive Pokemon Partners. And well, its been a weird existence for all humans and most of the pokemon ever since. When your former housecat can talk to you, and seems to be interested in messing with you over anything else or turning you into THERE pet...its hard to feel otherwise.

Alphas have also re-emerged, meaning pokemon can even be a lot bigger than they normally would be, and factions have began forming around the territory these Alphas control...

So, where are we finding our trainer today?

The Big Leagues

This town lucked out, not going to lie. A local trainer had actually trained a fairly powerful team with the intent to re-open a closed pokemon gym here. But the shrinking changed that. Now, his already oversized pokemon towered over him like living mountains, and his powerful pride and joy, a high-level Snorlax named Junko, ended up being an Alpha.

Now, the 10ft tall Junko spends most of her days sitting atop a "throne" made from a pile of mattresses in the middle of what would of been her gym, had the shrinking not happened, Her and her fellow larger pokemon had formed "The big league", and are now more or less the defacto leader of the area. Even amongst other Alphas, Junko's sheer ability was enough to set her up as in charge, and her trainer was now little more than her pet, rarely not on her person.


The Power Plant
Most of the region relied on an old power plant to keep the electrical grid working, but with humans no longer able to operate it the pokemon had to get creative to keep their amenities running. To that end Junko has enlisted the labor of several electric types who use their natural power to keep the power on. An Alpha Raichu by the name of Rachel has taken up the mantle of forewoman and made it her goal to keep the operation running smoothly.

As you could guess, wrangling a bunch of rowdy electric types, keeping power demands met and simultaneously also contributing to electricity production can take its toll on the Raichu. It’s a good thing Rachel’s old trainer is still around to help her unwind after a long day…

The Manorhouse
Atop a hill in the countryside stood an impressive Manor, where it’s young heir and their psychic pokemon would spend most of their time, attended to by dozens of maids, butlers and other such servants.
After the great shrinking, control of the manor fell under the heir’s pokemon, primarily to the now alpha gardevoir Gwendolyn(or just Gwen). In her charge and with help from her psychic teammates, the Manorhouse has become a place of rest and relaxation for weary pokemon at best and a den of debauchery at worst.

The Manorhouse’s former staff is now little more than additional entertainment, to be enjoyed by visiting pokemon in whatever manner they see fit, as long as they don’t damage the merchandise too much.


Stadium City

A nearby soccer stadium has been taken over by one of the many Alphas who are Junko's underlings, an 8ft tall Cinderace named Ace who treats the stadium like how he sees it should be treated, a place to train and play soccer with his friends in. Mostly bipedal or athletic pokemon have joined his "team" while many less athletic mons have simply come looking for the security that living near an alpha, especially a pro-human alpha, provides them and their humans.

Ace's human, now referred to as Sweat Rag by the team, is still given a chance to help his former partner...by cleaning and massaging his sweat soaked form after every day of practice...

You have the following choices:

1. Big Leagues

2. The Power Plant

3. The Manorhouse

4. Stadium City

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/3483465-The-Tables-have-turned