*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Open for business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302761-Blissful-Pleasure/cid/MMWNP7GTH-Open-for-business
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2302761
In a world where fiction is real, JJ is the owner of a small massage business. GP's given.
Chapter #1

Open for business

    by: John Johnny Johnson
John sat in the backroom of his new business, "Blissful Pleasure." It had only been open a few days, but he still didn't have a single customer. Maybe it because the business was quite small, or that it was by appointment only. But it was small because it was based around the power he was born with, no one else could do what he could. And it was by appointment only because he had to physically and mentally prepare himself. Thankfully, he had a call earlier that morning. He told the caller he was free all day, but she insisted on the last 10 minutes.

After reading books, watching TV and playing some games, it was nearly time for closing. Jay Jay thought it must have been a prank call, until he heard the front bell ring. He walked out of the back, "Hello, and welcome to Blissful Pl-" he stopped, not expecting who his first customer would be. Samus Aran, his neighbour and good friend. She was the one who convinced him to start this business in the first place. "Hey Samus, how're you doing?"

She smiled, "Not bad. Just got done with a hard day's work." Samus was a bounty hunter, and a damn good one. Johnny always heard how scary she was on the job, but she was always so kind and caring when they talked.

"So, you need a massage?" John asked, knowing she didn't.

She just gave a smirk, "Not really, just wanted to talk. So how do your massages work? Or is it just sex?"

Johnny was actually repulsed by that, "Ew, no. I'm asexual. Well, technically graysexual. But still, I find sex repulsive." Samus sat on a waiting chair.

"OK, then. So how does it work?" She inquired

Jay Jay went in the back and brought out his own chair, sitting across from her. "Well, first I release pheromones to help them relax, then use my eyes and voice to put them at ease. Next, I begin massaging their body, putting them into a state of bliss. Finally, if they want the full treatment, I gently kiss them to bring them pleasure." He saw in her eyes what she was about to insinuate, "However! I always get consent from my customers first. Or, I would if I had any."

Samus gave a gentle smile and put some money on the counter. "That's for my appointment. We can either go in the back and I can be an actual customer, I could even give some pointers. Or you can close early and we can go to the beach or something. Your choice."

Johnny thought about it. If he closed now, he could have some fun at the beach before it gets too dark. Or he could try the gym Samus uses, he's been meaning to try it out.

You have the following choices:

1. Give Samus a massage

*Noteb*
2. Go to the beach

*Noteb*
3. Go to the gym

4. Go home

5. Hypnosis route

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Johnny Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302761-Blissful-Pleasure/cid/MMWNP7GTH-Open-for-business