*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306348-Quantum-Curse/cid/F34MF63RM-Choose-Your-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2306348
A group of witches curse unsuspecting trouble makers to leap through time
Chapter #1

Choose Your Adventure

    by: Jenny Amara
Story 1: Two friends are treated to a weekend away fishing with our main character’s father. While out at night, a drunken encounter with the Quantum Curse Witches lead to serious consequences for the two friends. Our main character is sent back in time to ensure that his friend is raised with better morals.

Our main character: you are Brad King. You are 26 years old and have been best friends with David Hart for your whole life. Or at least as much as you remember. You’re a sales clerk at a local retail shop and you are waiting for the right opportunity to jump-start your career as you studied nutrition and wellness at university. You’re excited to go on this trip with David as he celebrates his 26th birthday.

David Hart: David is a raucous but kind soul. He likes professional wrestling, monster trucks and being outdoors. His mother passed away during childbirth so he’s always had a tough time dealing with the fairer sex. He spent his childhood out exploring with his dad who he learned most of his life skills from. David was never much of a student and currently works as an apprentice electrician.

Michael Hart: David’s father is 54 years old and is an account executive for a big firm. His passion though is fishing. He is a skilled fisher with years of outdoor experience that he has imparted to his son and to you. Michael never remarried as he will often lament that his wife, Jessica, was truly his one love.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gone Fishing

2. Another Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306348-Quantum-Curse/cid/F34MF63RM-Choose-Your-Adventure