*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Story
  2. Choose Your Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306348-Quantum-Curse/cid/RFGM6KBZW-Another-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2306348
A group of witches curse unsuspecting trouble makers to leap through time
This choice: Another Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Story

    by: Jenny Amara
Story 2: Grant is excited for a weekend away with his best friends in advance of his wedding. He expects to get drunk, hit on women, and have one last hurrah before he settles down with Georgia, his fiance. Kyle is Grant’s best man and he is resolved to give his friend the best weekend ever, but things go awry when the bachelor’s party encounter the Quantum Curse Witches while out on the town.

Our main character: you are Grant Hastings, an entry level designer for a prestigious magazine. You are engaged to Georgia Irving. You are looking forward to letting off some steam during your bachelor’s party this weekend and your best friend and best man Kyle knows exactly your tastes in women and liquor.

Kyle Ritter: Grant’s best friend and best man. Kyle is a good person who lets his friends get away with everything in favor of having a good time.

Georgia Irving: Grant’s finance, and a total knockout. She has apprehensions about getting married but you were able to win her over in time. She has a great relationship with her parents and you think she’ll make a great mother, but she hasn’t said she wants any kids at all. She’s not necessarily opposed, but she isn’t anxious to start either.

You have the following choices:

1. Bachelor’s Night Out

*Noteb*
2. Another story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306348-Quantum-Curse/cid/RFGM6KBZW-Another-Story