*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308323-Size-Master-giant-ess-story/cid/CC6RGG3FY-The-ground-shakes-it-sounds-like-footsteps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Erotica · #2308323
A guy dreams about being able to change people's size. Waking up, the dream came true!
This choice: The ground shakes... it sounds like footsteps  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The ground shakes... it sounds like footsteps

    by: Matsing
Mark suddenly realized that the floor was shaking, it wasn't something like an earthquake or the likes, it was just like footsteps? How could mere footsteps be capable of creating tremors to the point of cracking the floor of Mark's room?

It made him think deeply, "It can't be possible... Could it be..." He thought, until a shadow much larger than a human woman could be seen in the distance. This caught Mark's attention, clearly something was wrong, but another part of him said that this was completely normal, and that people of this size or larger were extremely common in the world, especially in his family.

The floor began to shake more and more with each step, causing the good old wooden floor of that room to be torn to pieces. As much as Mark's subconscious told him that those footsteps were commonplace, he couldn't in any way identify whose footsteps they were, he only knew that those tremors belonged to an Amazon, more precisely, a woman he knew very well, revealing herself to him soon afterwards...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matsing (UN: mathsing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SusAmogus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308323-Size-Master-giant-ess-story/cid/CC6RGG3FY-The-ground-shakes-it-sounds-like-footsteps