*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking from a strange dream...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308323-Size-Master-giant-ess-story/cid/XCYZ8D6HT-Waking-from-a-strange-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Erotica · #2308323
A guy dreams about being able to change people's size. Waking up, the dream came true!
Chapter #1

Waking from a strange dream...

    by: SusAmogus
“Woah, what a weird dream…” Mark said as he woke up, his body drenched in sweat, it was the middle of the summer after all.

He was still half asleep as he tried to remember what exactly the dream was about, but he couldn’t really remember it safe for two details: the first was dozens of colossal women, the houses not even reaching the top of their toes, strolling around town. The second was a voice, seemingly coming out of nowhere, or rather inside his head, saying “You can make this dream come true: you are the master of size now, reality will bend to your will.”

“The master of size? What does that even mean?” he thought, drinking from the small water bottle next to his bed “Ugh, couldn’t this bottle be bigger?” he asked himself as he quickly finished all the water. Just then, in the blink of an eye, the bottle changed: from a 0.33 liter one to a 2 liter one!
“What the hell?!”

He could swear the bottle wasn’t that big before. Then, however, he remembered something: before going to sleep he took a big bottle form the fridge. But he also remembered taking the small one, so which one was it? The latter was his original memory, now there was a new one.
Trying to find an explanation, a crazy thought crossed his mind “The bottle became bigger… the master of size… could it be?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SusAmogus (UN: susamogus420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SusAmogus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308323-Size-Master-giant-ess-story/cid/XCYZ8D6HT-Waking-from-a-strange-dream