*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blizzard time
  2. Snow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309434-Blizzard/cid/FHLDD7547-Blizzard-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MayDay
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2309434
Escaped orphans fall into the clutches of the worst blizzard they have ever seen!
This choice: Go back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blizzard time

    by: MayDay
"I'm going back," you announce boldly.
Lila's jaw dropped, and Lucas stammers, "B-but you can't! It's too dangerous!"
You gesture at the sky and growl, "This is too dangerous. I'm not going on only to die in a blizzard."
As you turn and walk back the way you came, Lila shouts after you, "You'll never make it in time! If a blizzard is coming, it'll reach you before you get back!"
You ignore them and continue on. Long after they are out of sight of you, Lila's prediction comes true. The blizzard hits, and you are blinded with white snow. You shiver violently and stumble on, but soon you become too weak to walk any farther. You need to find shelter. But you're so tired...you can surely rest for a moment before setting out?

You have the following choices:

1. Rest

*Noteb*
2. Find Shelter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MayDay (UN: dayglow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MayDay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309434-Blizzard/cid/FHLDD7547-Blizzard-time