*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Snow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309434-Blizzard/cid/PMX9J5XWP-Snow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MayDay
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2309434
Escaped orphans fall into the clutches of the worst blizzard they have ever seen!
Chapter #1

Snow

    by: MayDay
You look to the sky as the wind blows harder than normal. Dark clouds are moving in. Snow is starting to fall. You look to your friends and say, "Guys, I think this was a bad idea."
Lila scowls at you.
"Why? Because it's a little windy? If you miss the orphanage so much, why don't you go back? But me and Lucas are going on. Right Lucas?"
Lucas looks at the sky and shivers.
"I don't know," he says. "It is getting cold. And it's snowing, too. Maybe we should have waited until Summer."
Lila flips her blond hair over her shoulder and says, "You never know when the next opportunity would show. We saw our chance, and we took it. And that's that. You can't change it now."
You look back at the quickly darkening sky and shiver.
"You may be right, but that doesn't change my mood any. We never should have left the orphanage."
Lila scowled again.
"Then why don't you go back?"
You look back the way you came. To go back would be to be imprisoned once again, having to share your room with six other kids, eating strange, disgusting foods every day, and having to share recreational time with more than a thousand other kids. But going on, you might freeze to death.

You have the following choices:

1. Go back

2. Keep going

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MayDay (UN: dayglow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MayDay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309434-Blizzard/cid/PMX9J5XWP-Snow