*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who's going to draw first blood?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309870-A-mile-in-her-panties/cid/EZFV6X6GD-Whos-going-to-draw-first-blood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Poison
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2309870
A magical lesson not soon forgotten
Chapter #1

Who's going to draw first blood?

    by: Poison
Dana had his eyes on the 2 new girls from school for sometime now. It wasn't until then he started making remarks about them to others. Truth is, he'd do anything to be with either but after several times of being turned down he decided trying to belittle them was fair game now that he had no chance with either.
It wasn't until Amanda walked past him with a group of his boys that she overheard some of what he had been saying as she stopped and stood in place listening to him go on about her and Heather.
Amanda's eyes narrowed as Dana talked about Heather and her leaving snail tracks on their chairs in class as the boys erupted in laughter while Dana imitated the movements of a snail slinking along.
Amanda would hear no more not hesitating to bounce up from behind Dana her ample breasts following in suit as they brushed Dana's arm as she spun around to stand face to face looking up at him.

"Snail tracks? Do you think thats funny you Jackass?"

You have the following choices:

1. Amanda turns him into a jackass

2. Amanda continues her rant

*Noteb*
3. Dana stands up to her

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poison (UN: poisonmushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Poison has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309870-A-mile-in-her-panties/cid/EZFV6X6GD-Whos-going-to-draw-first-blood