*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Forest?
  2. Speeding Down the Freeway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/518537-The-Crystals-of-Esylla/cid/120353-The-Forest
by Daizy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #518537
Teenagers sent to save a parallel world? Are they really cut out for the job?
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Forest?

    by: Daizy
"Ryan I knew you were driving to fast....is everyone okay?" Casian says, checking herself for bruises.

"What happened?" Leiah says.

"I dunno, but I think Ryan crashed into a tree or something." Jake says startled at the sudden non-movement.


"You guys, I don't think I crashed into one tree. More like a whole forest!" Ryan exclaimed. "Look through the windshield."

Ryan was right.... stuck in the middle of a forest

"Okay there are no forests in Hollywood or Beverly Hills!!! So where are we?!" Leiah wail.

"Well we should all get out and check to see if we can figure out where exactly we are and what we can do about it." Casian says getting out of the smashed Beemer.

"Sounds good Cas." Jake agrees with her as he climbs out of the backseat. Ryan and Leiah both exit the car wordlessly.

The silence lasts for minutes, but it seems like hours. When Ryan pipes up and says" So are just gonna stand here or are we going to grab whatever we can carry and explore a little? Casian you usually know what to do so should be leave or go?"

"Well we should probably check for signs of life. you know get a lay of the land." She says thoughtfully.

You have the following choice:

1. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daizy (UN: caligrl16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/518537-The-Crystals-of-Esylla/cid/120353-The-Forest