*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Speeding Down the Freeway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/518537-The-Crystals-of-Esylla/cid/128481-Speeding-Down-the-Freeway
by Daizy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #518537
Teenagers sent to save a parallel world? Are they really cut out for the job?
Chapter #1

Speeding Down the Freeway

    by: Daizy
*Beep, Beep!* Ryan sat in his BMW honking the horn for his three best friends to jump in.

Leiah is in the bathroom touching up her make-up and hair until they are perfect, knowing she can have anything or anyone she wants. She finishes and walks out of Casian's grandmother's estate waiting for her other two friends.

Jake is in the kitchen sampling some of Gram's mouth-watering double chocolate caramel cookies.

Casian is in the sitting room chatting with her Gram(who she lives with because her parents died in a car crash when she was three.)"Well I better tear Jake away from your cookies or we'll never get to the mall"

"Alright darling have fun"

"Casian! Jacob! Ryan say he will leave if you don't get out here!" Leiah shouts from the bottom of the steps.

Casian and Jake come out and go down the steps. Meeting Leiah on their way down, they all get into Ryan's car (Jake and Leiah in the back and Casian sitting shotgun)

"Man, what too you guys so long?"

"Ryan can you be anymore impatient?" Casian asked buckling her seat belt.

"Anyways last night was really fun, even though it couldn't be a real sleepover because of these two guys." Leiah said.

"Hmm... I wonder why your Gram wouldn't let us all sleep on the livingroom floor together Cas." Jake joked. We all laughed, and Ryan hit the gas speeding off towards the Santa Monica westbound freeway.

"Get ready malls! Cuz' my credit cards are ready for anything!" Leiah yelled out the window.

Ryan was exiting the freeway to get to all of the major shopping centers in Los Angeles when suddenly things went pitch black........

You have the following choice:

1. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daizy (UN: caligrl16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/518537-The-Crystals-of-Esylla/cid/128481-Speeding-Down-the-Freeway