*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning brings new surprises
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/553924-The-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/127360-Morning-brings-new-surprises
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #553924
A story about the advertures of a tiny man at the hands of some unsavory characters.
Chapter #1

Morning brings new surprises

    by: Spudd
You, Tom, are sitting to dinner with your ste-father Tony and Step-brother Scott.

Life for you has been rough since your mother up and left leaving you here with them.

Neither of them like you very much and the feeling is mutual.

Tony had dinner on the table and on your plate by the time you came to the kitchen to eat.

The mood was tense as usual and not much conversation. Your favorite meal was prepared which was odd. Completely enjoying it, less the company you eat your plate clean.

Tony and Scott watch and have an odd smirk on their faces but say little.

After dinner you get up to clear the table. Scott stops you saying "No, let me get that. You go on and enjoy your evening" and chuckles.

This is even more odd as Scott hates doing dishes being a jock and says its womans work. (usually leaving them for me to clean up)

The mood really bothers you as it appears they are up to something.

You cant help but to ask, "Ok, What's up ?" Both of you are being awfully nice to me.What's going on ?"


Tom replies, "Scott and I just thought maybe it was time things changed around here. We think it is time we get to know one another a bit better and thought this would be a good start. Starting tomorrow, we are all going to get to know each other a lot better. You know, get closer."

This still sounded fishy but what can you do ?

"Well OK." you comment. "If you say so."

As you turn to to upstairs to your room you heard them say "Oh we say so." and chuckle again.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/553924-The-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/127360-Morning-brings-new-surprises