*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Giants
  2. Morning brings new surprises
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/553924-The-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/127894-Enter-the-Giants
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #553924
A story about the advertures of a tiny man at the hands of some unsavory characters.
This choice: You are 3 inches tall and pliable  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Enter the Giants

    by: Spudd
The light shines thru the window and you are awakened by the pressure of something heavy on your chest.

As your eyes open you realize it is just the covers on your bed. But they shouold not be that heavy.

Your eyes focus and something is wrong. Whay does everything seam so big ?

Pushing the covers off you sit up realizing that you have shrunken down to about 3 inches tall.

As you move about the bes surface you get too close to the side and begin to topple over.

You scream as you head for the floor at full force.

As you hit the floor your body compresses beneath you.

WOW ! You think. This is great ! Or is it.

Just then you see the door of your bedroom open.

Yyou look up to see........
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/553924-The-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/127894-Enter-the-Giants