*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/300449-Wishing-Powder-brought-home
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Get it!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wishing Powder brought home

    by: Theday
"I'll take it!" you say with a smile.
"Great," says the little troll man, and leads you to the till," That'll be 20 bucks."
You reach into your black shorts pocket and take out your wallet and take out 2 Ten dollar bills and give it to him.
"Thank you," says Swizzle," Remember to completely read the instructions first and if you need any help with it, or questions just call me on the phone."
"What's you're number?" you ask putting the Wishing Powder in with your CD.
Swizzle touches your arm and you learn the 7 digit phone number," That's it, Have a nice day."
"You too," you wish Swizzle and walk out of the store with a smile.

You walk home, just a 10minute walk through a grassy field and down the road. You think of all the ideas and what you could wish for, you automatically decide to get bigger, but you don't know what size to go to first?
You walk onto the lawn and your notice your parents are out working downtown, most likely be back at 6, and you're brother's raised red truck is standing tall in the drive way. Your brother has been home for 3 days and all he's done is sleep during the day and move around at night.
You walk inside and you hear the light snoring of Mike, your brother, you tip toe through the kitchen, into the living room and up the stairs into the hallway. Your bedroom is right across the hall from the bathroom, and Mike's room is next to the bathroom, you sneak into your room and put your new CD next to your CD play and you take the wishing powder downstairs and read the directions while sitting on the couch.
To use the Wishing Powder, mix a small amount of powder into liquid, stir, and take a sip and either say, or think your wish.
'Easy enough,'
you think.

But wait, your brother's home and you're kinda nervous about this wishing powder, what should you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/300449-Wishing-Powder-brought-home