*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/683416-Growing-for-the-first-time
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Use it on you now?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Growing for the first time

    by: Theday
You'll use it now, you're dieing to try it. You place a spoonful of Wishing Powder into the glass of water and mix it up and you take it to the living room and shut the blinds.
You decide what to wish for and you pick up the glass and take a sip and say,"I wish I was 300lbs until midnight."
You put the glass down and look down expecting to see a big belly, but nothing is there.
You sigh and you knew it was too good to be true.
All of a sudden your mid section feels warm and you look down to see your flat stomach is now bulging, and it's getting bigger. You watch your belly as it becomes bigger and softer and you also see your legs get bigger, you feel your butt get bigger and your body changes, you become wider. Soon you feel a strain on your shirt and you realize you didn't wish your clothes to grow! Your shirt seems to stretch and strain and soon starts to tear. Your shorts are skin tight and just when you think you're about to rip all your clothes you stop growing and the warm feeling disappears.
You look down at your new body and love it, you now have rolls on you where once was abs. You now have manly breasts which are soft and jiggly, kinda feel weird and neat. You now have a huge butt that would make Jenifer Lopez butt look small and you step up to a mirror to see your face is more rounder and chubbier. You love this new size and you turn to take another step and your shorts rip again and fall off.
You blush and realize you need to get dress. You could use your brother's clothes, but he's sleeping in his room, or you could use the Wishing Powder. What will it be?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/683416-Growing-for-the-first-time