*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fog...
  2. Begining of something wonderful?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/301356-The-Fog
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Don't get it and leave the store and get bigger by yourself?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fog...

    by: Theday
"Nah," you say and feeling pretty confident say,"I don't need any Wishing Powder. I can change this world by myself and grant my own wishes."
"I respect that," answers Swizzle with a silent nod," I'll be here for the rest of the year, if you need anything please do come back."
"Will do," you smile and leave the store.
It's still pretty early so you decide to hit the arcade!


After a good couple of hours of hanging with a few old friends and kids and saving the world and racing the A.I's; you decide to go home. You check your watch and it's 4 o'clock, parents aren't home until 6.

You start walking down the street and you notice that the blue skies and few puffy white clouds have been replaced with a huge black blanket and some sort of fog is on the ground. You continue walking home and you see that the Fog is following you, and it's getting thicker. But for some strange reason you want to run into it, it calls your name silently.
But should you go into it or run!?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/301356-The-Fog