*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Exercise
  2. Good Idea?
  3. Surprise, Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/248051-Some-Exercise
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #655015
You and 5 of your teenage girl friends are hanging out when they decide to shrink you
This choice: Idea 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some Exercise

    by: biggirl
"Okay i think we have made our decision little one." Ciara says as she takes you our of her pocket.
"We girls think that men are pigs, and you must be punished for them." Lauren says.
"Yea so your first punishment is to be humiliated by being placed in one of our fine armpits" Heather says laughing.
You are terrified, but the girls simply pick you up and place a piece of tape around you.
"So who gets the little guy first?" Ciara asks.
"Oh me me me please?" Lauren begs.
"fine but he's mine next, lift up your arm."
All of the sudden Lauren's huge underarm envelops you as you are taped to her skin. All the girls are laughing at your predicament.
"Okay girls lets go for a run...and Bri, have fun down there it might get kind of hot." Lauren says and all the girls start laughing.
the girls then decide to do some exercise and go for a long run, followed by a few aerobics, they never forget about the little guy though, meanwhile, Brian is completley drenched in Lauren's sweat and it really smells bad.
Finally Lauren pulls him out.
"Hehehehe, o man he is soaked, well we have some more fun planned for you little guy" Lauren then...

You have the following choices:

1. Gives you to someone else

2. Puts you another place on her body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/248051-Some-Exercise