*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Size Room
  2. a trip to the Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306448-The-Size-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Size Room

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
you enter the Size room, and see a small, but fitting bed in the corner, with black and white striped awnings. in the middle of the room there is a table with a bottle marked Drink Me!

a strange platform lies in the opposite corner, and it has several buttons, including selecting body parts to, as the machine says, enlarge and decrease.

next to the bed is a end table with a oil lamp. upon examination it says Size Genie: Rub Three Times to make your size fetish dreams come true.

you stand next to the table and look around and wonder what you should do. perhaps wonder the halls for another room, but that genie thing looks damned interesting.

what to do, what to do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306448-The-Size-Room