*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Genie of Size
  2. The Size Room
  3. a trip to the Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306473-The-Genie-of-Size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Rub the lamp, summon the Genie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Genie of Size

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
you build up the courage to rub the supposed magic lamp. Things seem creepy enough that it's probably true, and you have always harbored a desire to change your size.

You rub.

Once. nothing.

Twice. nothing.

Three Times. Still nothing...until a spurt of smoke comes flying out of the nozzel, and you drop the lamp due to increasing heat. The smoke starts to take on a shape, and you see a woman, in her early 20's wearing a harem outfit standing before you.

"Hello, young traveler, My name is Isabell, I am the Size Genie. I can grant anywish you have about changing the size of your body. I can make you as tall as a building, or a small as a bug, and its all up to you, but my powers are limited to size change, due to an accident by my first master. He made me into a genie, but did the spell wrong, so I shrank him out existance. He is probably no more than a dust mite now. now to begin, you have as many wishes as you will, i am yours to command, and when you have had your fill, i will go back into the lamp to await you, or another master. What do you wish?

You have the following choices:

1. Wish to be Smaller?

2. Wish to be Larger?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306473-The-Genie-of-Size