*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/322827-The-Larger-Staff-and-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Wander the halls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Larger Staff and You

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You decide that wondering might be fun, and a productive activity. You walk outside of the room, noticing that the hallway looks slightly different, and the staff walking by are slightly larger in weight than before. Even a maid you had seen on your way in, who looked like a stick, was now quite the porker. Something had to be wrong here. You decide to ask her about it.

"Excuse me, miss! miss!"

"Ah, hello sir" she says with a cockney british accent. "How are you doing?"

"Fine...um, i noticed something. When I came in here, only an hour ago, you all seemed much...thinner.'

"Ah, yes, at the masters command, we can shift our body shapes to make our guests more comfortable. He noticed that you went into the weight room, and saw that you, yourself were quite svelte, so he figured you wanted to gain weight, and we were to accomodate that by being big. He does it for all his guests."

"But i don't wa..."

"Shhh, it doesn't matter what your head thinks, the master can read true desires, even ones you may not know you have. He instructed me to give you this, and to make sure you used it."

She opens a small box and hands you what was inside. as you look you see in your hands,

You have the following choices:

1. a gleaming emerald ring

2. a small vial of yellow liquid.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/322827-The-Larger-Staff-and-You