*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/322829-The-Fairys-Weight-Potion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: a small vial of yellow liquid.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Fairy's Weight Potion

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
"This is a magic elixer made by the faires of northwood. Good friends of Lord Prosperio's, they are, and they will do anything for him, including making potions to change body shapes in all kinda ways, including girth. Drink it, and you will gain, the more you drink, the more you gain. and it will always refill itself, after all it's magic. You look like you need something like this, put some meat on your bones. try some, see if you like it. The house is magic, boy, so everything can be fixed, and besides, the fairies made sure that any weight gained by this is free of the usual problems of weight."

You look a the bottle with trepidation, and fear, and yet, happiness, and excitement. You, as Prosperio had found out, did want to be larger, and now your chance had arrived.

You un-cork the bottle and tip it back, it flowing into your mouth.

How much did you just drink?

You have the following choices:

1. Half the botle

2. the whole bottle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/322829-The-Fairys-Weight-Potion