*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/383431-The-Whole-Bottle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: the whole bottle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Whole Bottle

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
"Wow. I guess I was thirsty." you say as you toss the bottle to the maid.

"Oh my. You are going to need some new clothes in a few moments." she says.

"Why do you say..." you start to say, but a strange, warm sensation begins to form in your stomach, and it spreads to your chest, your butt, and your legs.

"What the hell? Oh my god, does it actually work?"

and soon your reply comes in the form of youy stomach lurching foward, instantly forming a very large gut. Then you feel Man Boobs push out, and your butt expands to a huge size. Soon your body is expanding all over, every inch getting fatter by the second.

"Oh god, stop it!" you scream as you watch your hands become so fat you can't make a fist anymore.

Your clothing, as she had said, is long gone, and a now naked blob of human flesh is expanding across the hall. Your ass is now twice the size of the bed in the last room you were in.

You scream in fear as your several chins wobble. "Make me normal. I thought it was a joke."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sure. Drink This

*Noteb*
2. Sorry, You ain't done gaining.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/383431-The-Whole-Bottle