*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. meeting Rae
  2. at school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/280625-meeting-Rae
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #754583
college guy discovers vore abilities-can he control himself or "get some girls?"
This choice: Rae C., short, slim, golden-haired, green-eyed violist. a little shy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

meeting Rae

    by: AlgieII
You walk down a hall with nothing but music practice rooms and lockers on either side. You see Rae coming down the corridor. Instantly, you feel an urging that seems to come right from your gut, and you avoid looking at her for a moment, trying to stifle the quaint urge that has come over you.

But you can't ignore the fact that your body is telling you to eat her whole! Everything in your body screams for you to eat her alive.

"Hi, Algie!" Rae addresses you as she walks up. She's a pretty girl, rather short, with beautiful green eyes, reddish hair, and a petite but well-shaped body. She is a kind friend, a good viola player, and...would make a perfect first meal!!

"uh...um, hi Rae! good morning!" you manage.

Rae stops and looks you over, concern showing in her pretty face. "Are you feeling all right, Algie?" she asks.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlgieII (UN: algieii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlgieII has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/280625-meeting-Rae