*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. at school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/174022-at-school
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #754583
college guy discovers vore abilities-can he control himself or "get some girls?"
Chapter #1

at school

    by: AlgieII
You go to school, attend classes...and think about who you will talk to, to determine what this new ability will do to you. You have several choices...girls you like and know...

You have, in your bag, a bottle of liquid that would cause you to regurgitate...so, you think, you might be able to avoid actually digesting anyone. But then, you might totally lose control and do it anyway.

You're not sure if you will actually swallow anyone...or perhaps you could do it to one or two people and then regurgitate them and tell them not to tell anyone else. who would believe that they've been swallowed alive by another student? Would you?

So which friend...tasty morsel...would you meet first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlgieII (UN: algieii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlgieII has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/174022-at-school