*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Realisation
  2. Bad Luck
  3. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186407-Realisation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: your sister was standing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Realisation

    by: randomkiwi
your sister was, but you now are your sister. The change isn't that different from when you were your mom, your hair is longer, and your chest is a little smaller.

You hear dad tell your mom, who you were only a few seconds ago, what happened. The doctor looks at the chart and leaves with the nurse trailing him.
"Come here Lisa" you hear your mom say, you realize that she's talking to you, just using your sisters name. You slowly walk up to her.
"I still want you to go to the practice, i know cheer leading is important to you and that this is an important practice as the competition
is this week." Your brain races and you remember that your sister is a cheerleader, you just about say that you want to stay, but you realize
that you could finally get into the girls changing rooms, without and screaming, and it's not like you're sister for ever, it's only 2 hours. then you say to your mom "Thanks mom, are you really sure?" She tries to laugh, but she ends up coughing.
"Come on, i'd better get you a taxi, your already a little bit late." Your dad says.

You follow him out side and he helps you get into a taxi and hands you a $50. "What time do you think you'll be home?" He asks
"I don't know dad." you say, and then remember that often your sister goes to some of the other cheerleaders homes after practice, you suddenly wish that you could also go to that, if only there was some way to stay... you realize that your gona have to stay a girl for sometime, practice is over 3 hours and your gona be surrounded by girls for at least the next 4. "I'll see you around tea time i supose" you say to your dad. You realize that when you get out of your sisters body that this isn't that much of a curse, at least for the mean time. But then you think that now your dads gone you don't have to go to practice. you tell the cab driver to go to......

You have the following choices:

1. Cheerleading practice

2. Home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 randomkiwi (UN: littlestkiwi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186407-Realisation