*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad Luck
  2. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186247-Bad-Luck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: Mom's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bad Luck

    by: kevinb1
Oh my god I’m my mom, kept repeating through your head as you repeated the words “wrong number” hearing your mom’s voice coming out as you talked instead of my own voice.

You were trying to remember the conversation with the old lady, what did she say something about taking over the body that was closest to you every, your old voice interrupted your thought for a second, “Yeah, she just said sorry I dialed the wrong number and then hung up. I figured it was just some senile old lady.” your body stated and then took a drink of water.

Then a thought hit you, the old lady said every two hours you would take over a body, so if you just make sure your standing by your side when the two hours are up, You’ll get your body back. Then all you have to do is find the street lady.

However something interrupted your thoughts, a hand moved on your back and you heard your dad’s voice “who called?”

“Wrong number” your old body repeated taking another drink.

“Well if we want to make it to church on time we better get going” your dad stated as you could feel his hand rubbing your back through the full length black wool coat and the pink and white checkered blazer you were now wearing.

Church, crap you forgot about church. Well it’s only an hour, and you should be back in plenty of time to get by your old body. As far as being mom, you know everyone at church so it shouldn’t be that much of a problem. So you turned and went to take a step.

“Whoa” your dad yelled as he grabbed your arm preventing you from falling to the floor. Are you all right” he asked as you regained your balance and composure while hanging on his arm.

Dam high heels, why would women want to wear these things you thought as you looked down at a pair of pink high heels. You took another step concentrating on your landing. “I’m fine” You said as you took another step as your dad looked on with concern.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes, now we better get going otherwise we’ll be late and god won’t forgive us for that” you said with a smile as you started walking into the living room feeling the sensation of your tan nylons and slip rubbing on your legs and pink and white checkered skirt and the air that was coming up your legs.

Your sister was already waiting by the door with her coat on and at the sight of us she opened the door and headed toward the garage. You followed right behind her. Your dad trailed both of us, and had to listen to the noise of our high heel shoes clacking on the pavement.

When you got to the car you tried picturing how your girlfriends sit down when wearing dresses, thus you copied the picture in your head and sat in the car.

As you dad started the car, you pulled down the sun visor and looked into the mirror on the backside of the visor pretending to check your makeup like your mom did.

There were her brown eyes, her brown hair, her luxurious lips coated with a pink shade of lipstick, her slender looking face, yes it was your mom staring back at you. Your dad pulled on the roadway and you flipped up the visor.

As he was driving your mind went back to the curse. What was the time you entered your mom’s body 8:40, 8:45 around their, so around 10:40, 10:45 you needed to be back by your old body's side.

Your dad pulled up to a red light and turned on the radio, flipping to a station he liked. As the light turned green your dad proceeded to go through the light, as you looked out the window. You noticed a truck barreling down on the light, however this truck wasn’t slowing down. It went through the red light and was coming at your door. You screamed just before the grill of the truck came in contact with the car door, and then you blanked out.

Everything was foggy as you shook your head feeling the long hair on your ears and neck. You noticed your head was resting on something soft, you also heard voices all around you “she’s waking up, she’s waking up. You tried speaking only your throat was dry and scratchy. You heard a voice say “get her some water.” A second later you felt a glass on your lips so you opened your mouth and felt water trickle down your throat.

You slowly opened your eyes seeing on one side your dad and a man in a white coat, on the other side was a woman, your sister, and your old body, and here you were lying in a bed.

“Take it easy” the woman said as you recognized the room as a hospital room and I was in a hospital bed in a hospital.

“What happened” you asked feeling your whole body aching, you looked past your family, the man in the white coat ,who you assumed was the doctor, and the woman ,who you assumed was the nurse, to the wall. There on the wall was a clock and it read 10:41, and then you noticed you were no longer in bed that you were now standing right where....


You have the following choices:

1. your dad was standing

2. your sister was standing

3. your old body was standing

4. the nurse was standing

5. the doctor was standing

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevinb1 (UN: kevinb1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186247-Bad-Luck