*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gomez meets the Black Night
  2. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/192663-Gomez-meets-the-Black-Night
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #831215
Addams family member? if your not, try not to be shrunk, squashed, enslaved or eaten!
This choice: Gomez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gomez meets the Black Night

    by: Dawnbringer
Gomez looked in the mirror and sighed. It had been so long since he last had and adventure. Perhaps he would go see what Fester was up to? Suddenly, out of know where, a sword came swishing past his head. He ducked out of the way as the mirror behind him exploded. A black knight in sinister armor stood before him. “Ahhhh Gomez…………. It has been to long. How is dear Morticia?” “She’s doing just awful.” Gomez replied, cheerfully. The demon knight took another slash at his head. “You don’t remember me do you old man?” Gomez backflipped out of the way and snatched a fencing sword from the wall. “Can’t say that I do my friend, shall we duel?” “I thought you would never ask!”

You have the following choices:

1. Fight to the death

2. Try to disarm him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dawnbringer (UN: dawnbringer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/192663-Gomez-meets-the-Black-Night