*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/1636913-Dispose-of-Sharon-so-they-dont-get-in-trouble
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: Dispose of Sharon so they don't get in trouble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dispose of Sharon so they don't get in trouble

    by: Midyin_slag
Bob shook his head "Scratch that idea. What would James wont with an ant? Lets lust make her big again and try to figure out what went wrong in the morning."

Hailey started typing on the main control panel, then gave Bob a very concerned look "Oh'oh... She is too small to lock onto now." Bob raises an eyebrow and sighs a little as he walks over to Hailey to see what she's talking about. He looks at the screen for a few seconds then his eyes widen.

They start to whisper so not to get Sharon worked up, but at her size they would have to use sign language for her to not here their gigantic vocal cords. Hailey whispers "I just don't get it. It shouldn't be having this much trouble trying to get a bead on her, but it seems you made her too small." Bob imedialy jumps to the defensive as he retorts in a sharp whisper "Hey, I had the controls set to 6 inches, obviously there's still a few bugs to work out,"

Hailey then looks over at Sharon. She can barely see her, but she gives her a fake smile as she lies "Don't worry Sharon. We are having some 'small' technical hiccups, but we should have you whole again in no time." Then her and Bob look at each other again and both sigh.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Midyin_slag (UN: midyin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/1636913-Dispose-of-Sharon-so-they-dont-get-in-trouble