*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/312086-A-little-smaller-than-expected
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: she shrinks smaller than 6in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A little smaller than expected

    by: Chozo
"Sure, we'll put in a good word with Mr. Dixon if you cooperate fully with this experiment and step over on this grid." Bob told the tall redheaded woman.

Hailey then escorted her over to the grid in front of the machine. "Alright, countdown 3...2...1..." Hailey then pushed a button on the machine which zapped Sharon.

The 6ft redhead quickly dwindled along with her clothing. When the machine finally finished, Sharon could no longer be seen from the distance Bob and Hailey were standing. They moved closer and bent down for a closer look.

Sharon didn't know what the machine was going to do to her as she stepped onto the grid. She thought it might be some miracle treatment for cancer or something, not that she had cancer. She thought this would put her in better terms with her boss, Mr. Dixon. If she had known that this device was going to shrink her down, though, she NEVER would have agreed to participate. She loved her height, and seen it as an asset with which to dominate her coworkers.

Now though, the room had grown far larger and Bob and Hailey must have been thousands of feet tall! They both bent down to look at her and she felt totally naked and exposed, even though her business uniform has shrank down with her.

The two giants were talking amongst themselves."I estimate she is about 1 centimeter tall." said the female giant. The voice was loud and deep yet somehow still feminine. The vibrations of the voice reverberated through her body and made her fall to her knees and began crying.

"What are we going to do now? She wasn't supposed to shrink this small... Are we still going to hand her over to James as planned?" spoke the Male giant, whose voice was deeper and seemed to cause every atom in Sharon's body vibrate as if she were sitting on a washing machine.

But the words that were spoken filled her with even more terror. "Hand her over to James as planned" she repeated in her head. What the hell were they planning to do with her?! Who was James?!

You have the following choices:

1. Hand her over to James as planned

2. Dispose of Sharon so they don't get in trouble

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/312086-A-little-smaller-than-expected