*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ummm how about you
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/213987-ummm-how-about-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: female intern  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

ummm how about you

    by: mikeyboy
As Bob and Haily attempted to decide which one of them would go first they became grid lock, cause deep down they could not really trust each other with that much power over them. After serveral hours of arguing they finally reached an agreement as they saw sharron(6'0" red hair, not built but trimly firm) the office hot but vicious intern walk down the hall. Probly working a bit late to score points with the boss so she can make prez one day. they asked sharron to come in and help them with the experment. well sharron knowing they held good standing felt she might be able to work a deal out. She accepted but soon rasied the price of her acceptance "Could you two put in a good word in for me with Mr. Dixion" she said. As Hailey and Bob looked at each other they accepted, but in their minds they had no intetions of doing so; they were going to drop her off in the hands of the mail worker she was incredbly mean to and got him fired for being so innocent and just was mesmerized by her looks.

You have the following choices:

1. she shrinks to 1ft

2. she shrinks to 6in

3. she shrinks smaller than 6in

4. or pick some else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/213987-ummm-how-about-you