*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/281565-Sharron-receiving-little-mercy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: she shrinks to 6in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sharron receiving little mercy

    by: Unknown
Bob and Hailey both knew they could not only get fired, but end up in prison for a very long time if they got caught. But James, the guy in the mail room, was a veritable saint. The things Sharron had done to get him fired, for no other reason than that James had inadvertently foiled one of her ladder climbing schemes, were inexcusable as well. So the plan was set. Shrink Sharron down, and give her to James, to do with as he will.
And the experiment worked beyond their wildest dreams. There was Sharron Dixon, on the platform, shrunk down to six inches. And somehow, as beautiful as she looked at full height, she looked even more vivacious at six inches. Bob...

You have the following choices:

1. and Hailey quickly scooped her into a shoe box.

2. had a change of heart, wanting to keep Sharron for himself.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/281565-Sharron-receiving-little-mercy