*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick Your Pony
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/229258-Pick-Your-Pony
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #918564
The boys at a small local college gain a lot more than just an education.
Chapter #1

Pick Your Pony

    by: Bigman
Welcome to our little story. I know you want to get right into the juicy stuff, so I'll start you off. The first step is to choose which character you wish to follow.

First, there's Matt. Matt is a music major at FGU. He loves writing and performing songs. With his dark, unkempt hair and his deep green eyes, he's sure to provide some interesting directions...

Next, we have Mike. Mike is a football player for FGU. With a strong build, he has mad himself welll known to opponents for his crushing power on the field. Off the field, his straight blond hair and sparkling blue eyes have gotten him noticed too...

Another good choice is Joey, the frat boy. Always fun at parties, Joey has an infectious laugh and a killer smile. His tight body is well known to some of the other students, often envied and admired, he's easy-going and relaxed...

Our fourth choice is Brian. Brian is a law student at FGU. Following in his father's footsteps, Brian has come to college to study, but is also having some fun too. he enjoys the company of friend and hopes to find his match at college...

Last, but certianly not least, we have Cal. Cal, short for calvin, doesn't really know what he wants to do with his life. he enjoyed playing sports in high school, but knows that he could never live the life of a professional athlete. And he loves music and law, but he finds himself leaning more torward the world of poetry and art. Where will he end up?

That's up to you! Now laidies and gentlemen, pick your ponies and lets get this show on the road!

You have the following choices:

1. Matt

2. Mike

3. Joey

4. Brian

5. Cal

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/229258-Pick-Your-Pony