*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cat
  2. One Inch Tall Teen
  3. Testing the Formula
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/235088-Cat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #933025
Matt invents a shrinking formula. Unfortunately, the antidote doesn't work. Uh-oh!
This choice: Family cat is prowling in the lab  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cat

    by: Caprino
Tiny Matt gazed around his basement laboratory.

"Crap!" Matt screamed. "Crap, crap, crap! How could I be so stupid?"

The whole point of the experiment had been to shrink. He should have thought ahead about making certain he could obtain the antidote, now far out of the one-inch-tall teen's reach.

He heard a noise and turned his head. He felt a chill creep along his spine.

"Buttons!" Matt exclaimed as he saw the family feline slink past some old cartons.

The cat looked like some prehistoric dinosaur, a feline-osaurus rex.

And, Matt realized, he looked like prey!

The enormous cat kept getting closer.

Matt made a frantic scan of his surroundings. He saw two possible hiding places close at hand.

A small crevice, actually more of a cavern for the tiny youth, led into the basement wall.

He saw, too, the overturned sneaker. Could he reach the shoe and hide there until Buttons left the lab?


You have the following choices:

1. Matt hides in the mouse hole

2. Matt hides in his shoe

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Caprino (UN: caprino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/235088-Cat