*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mays first victim
  2. Finding someone
  3. The shrink gun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/239254-Mays-first-victim
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))
This choice: Approaches the kid on the bike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mays first victim

    by: rocky
May grinned and then walked over to the boy on his bike.

"Hi. Want me to show you something cool real quick?" May asked the kid.

"Well.....Alright." The kid said. May then lead him to a more private spot somewhere down the street and turned around.

"Ok. Now close your eyes. And dont open them til I tell you to." May said. The kid started to feel a little uneasy as he closed his eyes as May told him so. May glanced over her shoulders a little to make sure nobody was looking before reaching into her pocket and pulling out the gun.

"Ok. You can open your eyes now." May said. The boy slowly opened his eyes and saw May pointing a gun at him! He knew he should of ran away while he could earlier!

"No! Please!!" The kid begged then clinched his eyes shut before May pulled the trigger, zapping him withbright blue beam! May smiled as she watched the kid slowly shrink down smaller and smaller, until he was no longer visible from May's standing point. The kid then opened his eyes and discovered that he wasnt hurt. However everything around him looked much bigger than before, including the same girl that lead him to this very spot! May cautiously approached the spot where the kid was once standing until she could see something moving on the pavement below. Each step May had took caused the kid to fall off his feet.

"Wow....This is amazing!" May said as she kneeled down to get a good look at the shrunken boy. The kid screamed in terror as the giantess May towered over him!
Grinning, May decided to demonstrate some of her power by crushing the bicycle that had shrunk with the kid! May thebn rose her foot over his bicycle and slowly lowered it down. The kid watched in horror as his own bike was being crushed underneath some giant girls foot! He could hear the sounds of the metal frame bending and crunching underneath May's huge shoe! When May lifted her foot off the bicycle, it was nothing more but a twisted blue pancake smashed into the pavement! The kid then feared that he would experience the same fate as his bike did and began running for his life! But he didnt get far and was swooped up in May's big hand. May lifted the boy up to her face to get an up close look at him. He could feel her breath blowing against his body, making it hard for him to stand.

"Please! Let me go!" The kid said with tears in his eyes. May continued to look at the sobbing boy for a few more seconds before making her decision on what she wanted to do with him! May-

You have the following choices:

1. Eats him

2. Puts him away for now

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocky (UN: crx75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/239254-Mays-first-victim