*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ryan feels normal...for now
  2. Bitten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/968735-Bug-Hunt/cid/2289672-Ryan-feels-normalfor-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #968735
A teacher's class takes a field trip; a bug bite spells trouble for the teacher.
This choice: Ryan feels normal...for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ryan feels normal...for now

    by: Syzygy
Nothing out of the ordinary today as Ryan gets off the ground. The day sure has been weird for him. With whatever that strange looking bug appearing around him, Ryan wonders if there are more around. That bug seemed rare, after all. It bit him and he had to hit it just in case it attacked anyone else. However it was bred, it sure looked like nothing in the books.
He has to go back to teach the kids while on the trip. At least everyone is having as much fun as possible. Looking at his arm, Ryan has yet to feel any problems going on in his body.

So far, everything is going well as his students are having fun. Jeremy and Danny appear to be having a contest on their own to see who can catch more than the others. Nathan is just trying to take photos of whatever bugs he can find to show to his cousins when they come over to his house. Some of the girls are doing the same, hoping to catch at least an impressive bug, a butterfly to draw one day, and just watching the others have their fun.

Right now, Ryan feels like he's doing his job well as he doesn't need to interfere much. Maybe later after heading home, he should go to the doctor and see if the bug bit might have done something to his body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the class trip is over and everyone heads home

*Noteb*
2. Ryan goes off somewhere

3. Ryan feels strange

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Syzygy (UN: pawnling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/968735-Bug-Hunt/cid/2289672-Ryan-feels-normalfor-now